Mothers Unfolding Groups
Our Mothers Unfolding groups for mom and baby (pre-crawling) explore the heart of motherhood in a five week series.
Each group is unique, and each mother’s journey her own.
At the core, however, is the spirit of unfolding – discovering who we are becoming, what we are letting go of, and defining how we want to be as women and mothers.
The bonds formed are so strong that most groups continue beyond our time together for months or even years to come. Together we explore:
• Birth of a Mother – Identity & Motherhood
• Changing Relationships – Friends, Family, Partners
• Finding Balance – Baby, Home, Love, Work & Life
• Intuition – Finding our Own Way
• Community – Redefining our Support Network
To book your spot for the March 4 series, go to http://www.dancingstarbirth.ca/registration_portal.html